Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Summer has come!


Hey guys, I am back! First of all I apologize for not posting all that time, but I had a reason: U N I V E R S I T Y. Most of you will know what that means and especially how stressy it can be at the end of the semester. This friday I handed in my projects and now I'm done .. literally :D 

Nevertheless I used my first free hours to shoot some of my new pieces (you can believe that I bought a lot in the past). And for this weeks outfit I decided to show you my new pattern shorts. Aren't they great? The pattern is very special! Therefore you cannot wear it every day and it can be tricky to combine it suitable. I tried it in a classy way for hot summer days with a fine net polo shirt and leather sandals. This weeks key accessoire is the white bag. Sure, you can put tons of stuff inside, but I have chosen it because it gives the whole look a more legere touch. The whole look is somewhere between 60's, polo and modern. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Have a nice week :)




Keine Kommentare: