Samstag, 9. November 2013

Favorite bags.



Last week I wrote about what certain kind of bags I DON'T like. This week I show you some types of bags I do like. Sure, the picture above just depicts some models. And believe me, there are around 23423423 more I LOVE! But since time and space is limited, I had to decide which ones I want to show you.

Basically I am a fan of backpacks. Every type of backpack, because depending on the situation you can look sporty, casual or even a bit elegant. Therefore my favorite bag collection has to contain some print backpacks. They give every look a fancy highlight. For those who like it more chic, I elected some backpacks with leather details. Leather details always guarantee you a classier presence..
But life is not just backpacks! For example at the gym, I prefer to take a sports bag. Above you can see my two favorites. I love the two patterns!

Kommentare:

Milene Rechena hat gesagt…

I love the last one! It's really different from what we are used to see.
-xo
www.stylingjeans.blogspot.com

Sixth Tractate hat gesagt…

Beautifully written post, thank you for sharing! I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want. Lemme know if you want to connect on Facebook and Twitter, I'll follow you back there as well! XOXO

PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
VICE 2 GIVEAWAY
INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

VIENNA WEDEKIND hat gesagt…

die number is! weoww